Thursday, November 19, 2009

to the court system- spesifically custody

I understand that you all feel over worked and under paid. I am aware that there are a lot of cases, too many. THAT IS NO EXCUSE!!!!!!!!!! Most people justifiably have similar complaints yet they manage to do their jobs the right way. I think that it is BS that the courts tend to favor the mom as default. In my experience, unless there is a mountain of evidence that the mom is unfit and the father deserves every award under the sun custody tends to go to the mom. WELL WAKE UP WOULD YOU!!!!!!!! There are really great fathers out there that want only the best for their children, fathers that spend thousands of dollars and hours fighting for what is rightfully theirs only to have it taken from them without considering the best thing for the child. There are a lot of cases when the father is better for the child but custody goes to the mom anyway because that is easier than taking the time to do what really is in the best interest of the child. WAKE THE F*** UP AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!! Our country is going to SH*T because we don't take the time to make sure that our actions are in the best interest of all involved. SLOW DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. one thing my step-father told me that will always remain, is that your children are resilient and that in time they will make their own decisions. while many great fathers will lose the battle in the beginning, they will gain in the end. that is where the mother's of today lose sight of tomorrow, simply for the control of now - they stand to lose much more in the future.

    as a divorcee and father of two, i remain on the high road and over the years, the children grew up and desired more of their father. now, the mother loses. like myself, i started my own family near my father in michigan, while my mother loses out in california.

    while the courts may favor the mother now, in time, the good fathers will prevail.

    ReplyDelete